Create without compromise!
The passion for creating books led us to establish a new brand: KrukBook. Discover the world of your photography once again – this time – published in a printed album – just like the ones in photography bookstores. Re-live and share your photographs with others in a different, refined form of presentation.
A professionally published book will certainly make an impression on your friends, family, professional peers and most importantly – on your own clients. Our print technology and unique workflow guarantees the highest quality of presentation for your works.
Thanks to our free album design software, you can create advanced album designs with ease and efficiency. You don’t have to learn how to use any advanced DTP software.
What do you get from KrukBook?
- individual and flexible approach to every client
- a solid business partner dedicated to long term business relationship
- high quality print meeting the needs of professional photographers
- highly customisable products
- precise hand crafted bookbinding
- free and easy to use album design software
- support during the design process
- additional source of income if you decide to design and sell your books to your clients
- Additional exposure and promotion if you become a KrukBook Ambassador
Welcome to the world of KrukBook.
Get 50% promocode for Your first book Sign in to our newsletter
- End sheets, canvases & leather-likes
Papers selected by our specialists:
- Semi-gloss 170g/m2 + 200g/m2
- Matte, 170g/m2 + 200 g/m2
- Natural white 150g/m2
- Cream white 150g/m2
4 colour print, with high screen ruling.
Our print complies with the FOGRA39 standard (which is the benchmark for high quality offset print)
We offer 3 types of covers
- photo cover - gives you the artistic freedom of your own graphic design integrated with the book. We add our matte protective coating for extended durability, colour richness and that delicate velvet smooth finish. Your clients will love the premium look and feel of it.
- dust jacket - the book has a linen cover which is wrapped with a jacket made of paper with a glossy or matte protective coating. The dust jacket comes in two forms: one covering the entire book and the other is only a subtle stripe.
- material - perfect for lovers of simplicity and minimalism. The book has a customisable linen or leather-like cover.
Download our album design software for free and start creating your own unique album designs. You can also use our templates, create your own and use them to increase the efficiency of your workflow thanks to an object centred approach to the design process.
The built in tools speed up your work immensely and make it possible to design a 120 page album in less than 30 minutes.
Our software is available for both Windows and OSX.
End sheets are available in 26 colours.
An end sheets is a piece of ornamental paper used to mask various elements in bookbinding.
Canvases & leather-likes
16 types of canvas and 10 types of leather-like materials are available.
We use only high quality materials designed and tested for bookbinding purposes.